Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Friday 21 October 2011

Artistic & Industrial Home Office

Styling by Karine Kong | Photography by Francois Kong
Isn't this desk space a goodun'?! It's featured in the first ever catalogue by lifestyle brand Bodie and Fou and was by far my favourite tear sheet from it. The desk has been styled with a subtle arty feel, yet still maintains a masculine edge thanks to the metal shelving units and rustic wooden textures. Up close you can see the level of detail that has gone into the inspiration board that stretches the length of the desk; I think I even spot a bag from one of my favourite stores in Paris, Merci! You can see more beautiful interiors inspiration by viewing the Bodie and Fou catalogue online here or ordering it here. What inspires you about this home office space?

17 comments:

  1. I love that it's Friday where you are. And I also love this desk! I can almost imagine keeping it cleaned off....almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M OBSESSED! I love the wooden saw horse type legs. The art + touches of metal are perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly stunning! I love the black and white against the rustic wooden features and the gorgeous pops of pink! I also love the shape of the desk, the legs look like they could be used for extra storage. Swoon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that number 5. It's so clean and graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and fantastic styling too (love that casual gallery wall!) I love the industrial/organic table lamp - and the desk too!

    xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank
    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, this desk was my favourite part of the catalogue too. I love the storage in the legs, yet it's still really open.

    Perfect office for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really great and it's my favourite colours (matches my blog too :-) hee hee!) I have this desk but unfortunately mine doesn't look as cool as that! Loving Boudie & Fou as well. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so well done ;) Loving everything about it.. especially the moodboard and the wood with the B&W pictures on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I might need to switch out my metal sawhorses for natural wood ones like these STAT! I love this space. The lamp on the left is pretty amazing, too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been obsessed with Bodie & Fou for a couple years now - they were one of the inspirations I used for my store! The new catalogue is just too cool - seriously want that print!

    (btw...thx for your comment over on Aspiring Kennedy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! So pretty but it's a are that's realistic and not so pristine that you can't work in it.

    Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the desk, lamps and the floors!

    Have a great weekend, Will!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/10/artistic-industrial-home-office.html";