Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sneak Peek: Toast A/W 2012 Collection

This forthcoming collection from Toast encapsulates so many things I love about Autumn: leisurely weekend mornings spent lounging around the kitchen in my pyjamas; not feeling guilty about weekend days spent inside baking a new recipe; lazy afternoons on the sofa with cosy blankets, cushions and a stack of magazines to challenge the Empire State ready to read. The collection also ticks Mr. Bazaar's boxes when it comes to interior decorating for the season. The colourways are in tune with the darker days: deep racing green is paired with jewel-like purple; soft tea green with biscuit and chocolate. The hues work in harmony with the materials - ceramic, terracotta, organic cotton, British wool - all of which speak volumes of the products' artisan beginnings. Plus, the collection is packed full of practical buys, from storage to tableware and bedding basics, showing its balance between form and function. Which pieces will have you reaching for the credit card when the collection goes live next week?
// Toast

16 comments:

  1. I love those beautiful coloured plates, are they terracotta? I'm adding this to my list of places to visit when I'm in London xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what terrific toolboxes! & that fuzzy pillow is hard to resist. thanks for the peek :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beauty! i love those chests in mint/beige/black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything is so beautiful- def. need to head their in september.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! love the purple & mustard pillows with the brown leather couch! xx


    habotai.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great collection! Feels so Autumny!! Love that chests x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. They'll go perfectly in my dream loft apartment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently bought their chai glasses and am rather excited about those pastel plates. On my to buy list when I visit in October.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the plates in the last shot have me dreaming of milder weather......good thing is that the season is right round the corner. Thank you for sharing the West elm link for towels yesterday on our blog, Will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That second vignette is quite stunning Will! I've been scouring the net for some Fall inspiration to revamp the entire studio and I think I may just have found it! Amethyst is right on my radar next season and a splash of gold and emerald is just what it needs to kick it up a notch...Add in some mixed metals and I'm SET! Oooooh love this, thanks for sharing sweets!

    Thank you for continuing to stop by with such awesome feedback, would love to get your thoughts on my most recent hotel renovation! Hope to see you soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colour palette is wonderful.
    I'm wondering, if I reach for my credit card to buy all that kitchenware will I also get the food?!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the sneak peek! I love Toast stuff and the new collection looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The spaces are so cozy, and I love the casual and organic feel. The mix of rustic and industrial vibe also get my creative juice going. Maybe I need to change a few things when I accessorize the loft for photo shoot. Of course I love the two amazing floor lamps in the first 2 pictures.

    Thanks for the preview!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it all, though I can't help but wonder how that table isn't crumpling under the weight of someone sitting on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. im so obsessed with everything toast! love the styling here so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2012/08/sneak-peek-toast-aw-2012-collection.html";